University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC)
BA Environmental Studies / Sustainable Agriculture and Latin American Studies 2000-2002
Masters in Social Documentation / Website Development and Photography 2006-2008
Farmhouse Culture (FarmhouseCulture.com)
Website Development and Maintenance [January 2012 – 2016]
- Work with owner of company on website design, function and maintenance. Farmhouse Culture produces high-quality, great tasting, and certified organic fermented foods out of their kitchen in Santa Cruz, California.
El Enemigo Común (ElEnemigoComun.net)
Website Development, Maintenance, and Social Media [February 2006 – Present]
- El Enemigo Común is a bilingual website in solidarity with social movements in Mexico.
Happy Girl Kitchen Co.
Website Development and Maintenance [2002 – 2011]
- Worked with the owners to transform their company from Fearless Pickles to Happy Girl Kitchen Co. Their website featured an online market which made it quick and easy to sign-up for hands-on workshops, and have award-winning foods mailed directly to your doorstep.
- Website Development, Design and Interface, Branding and Identity, Photography and Image Enhancement
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, E-commerce, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram), Email Marketing (MailChimp), Calendars, and Customer relationship management
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Presentation on WordPress for Organizing and Business at Santa Cruz Web Developers Meetup, April 2012.
- Nominated for consideration of a Stevenson College Service Award at UCSC, 2002.
- Received President’s Undergraduate Fellowship for writing “The Maize Maze in Mexico” at UCSC, 2001.
GROUPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- TimeBank Santa Cruz, February 2013-2015.
- Santa Cruz Fruit Tree Project, 2012-2018.
- Santa Cruz Web Developers, 2010-2018.
- Santa Cruz WordPress Group, 2009-2011.
- Co-founder, Student Environmental Center at UCSC, 2001.
Available upon request.