It doesn’t get much better than a triple chocolate brownie. Unless you’re talking about a triple chocolate brownie accented with luscious strawberry jam. Make a batch, share them with your family, and then make another. Trust us, you’ll need more.
Total time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Total Time: 50m
- Yield: 12 squares
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 fluid ounces Strawberry Jam by Copper Pan Jams
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter and semi-sweet chocolate together in a double boiler until the mixture is melted and smooth. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can put a heat safe glass bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Fold the melted chocolate into the egg mixture thoroughly.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate-egg mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out if needed. Add the strawberry jam in dollops over the top, then swirl it into the brownie batter with a knife.
- Bake the brownies for 33-35 minutes. Test the brownies with a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle- it should come out with only a bit of crumbs on it.
- Let the brownies cool completely before serving, if you can wait that long!